Friday, April 17, 2009

Okay, it is sping now!

So my last post was complaining about the weather, but I am complaining no more! It has been gorgeous all week! I even got a little sunburn on my nose! The kids have thoroughly enjoyed being outside so much this week. They have played baseball, rode bikes, played in the sandbox and blew bubbles. All that's left is plaing in the pool...won't be for a while yet though!

They really enjoyed the Easter bunny coming this year. Avery really 'gets' it now so it is fun to watch the excitement in their little faces! Here is a picture from Easter morning.



Things are finally getting back to normal around here too. Mike is back to 40 hours (for the time being) and I FINALLY have filled my daycare spots. I have a 2 year old starting on Monday FT and then the end of May we will be welcoming a baby and June will bring a 4 year old boy. It will be a good summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment