Thursday, August 6, 2009

Avery the Comedian!

Avery is always quite the the comedian but yesterday he was full of it! First in the morning he was shooed into his room to get dressed. He was throwing a fit about having the door shut but I cannot allow him to run around without clothes on. So he finally stopped throwing a fit and I thought he was getting dressed but had been in his room for quite a while so I went to check on him. The light was off and he was finally getting dressed. When I asked why he had the light off he said 'Well I was in my bed. I was going to lay in there until 9:30 but I don't have a clock!' I was rolling with that one.

Then later in the afternoon when we were playing outside he came over to me and told me that he 'doesn't like himself without his hat on!' Bahahahaha! My funny child!

No comments:

Post a Comment