Friday, October 1, 2010

Open House

So last night we went to the open house at Blake's school. He was so excited about being our 'tour guide' as his teacher had told them that he talked CONSTANTLY from the time he got home from school until he went to bed. Now don't get me wrong, I am totally thrilled that he loves school the way he does but the constant talking started to drive me nuts! But as any good mother would I patiently listened to him tell each and every story and detail. He has a great teacher and he is enjoying school as much as I could ever hope for.

Not sure why there is such a pained expression on his face but I think it's kinda funny.


My 1st grader in his desk. His class is the only one out of the 3 at Roosevelt that get desks. He is pretty proud of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment