Sunday, April 3, 2011

New Name

I have been wanting to change the name of my blog for quite some time and since a friend of mine told me that Wordpress is the blog site to be using that gives me a great opportunity to make a new name that isn't so personal for the blog.  I like when people use something in their life to create a name for their blog so I've been toying with a few things...

Charles Ave - the street we live on
Hockey Mom - a big part of my life but it is also already a blog name
OCD - something I struggle with in my life (not a major case just very particular)
Red House - the color of our house
Mother of Two - how many kids I have

There are lots of other factors of my life but those are a few that I've toyed with so far.  I know some of you are very creative...what are your ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment