Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We did have a good one and we have so much to be thankful for. We have two healthy kids and a great home and family.

I went shopping on Friday and it was a whole lot of crazy. I wasn't a witness to any of the fights but rumor was that someone got a broken nose at Walmart. Probably over some dumb toy or TV!

Now we are into the Christmas season. Our tree is up and there are presents wrapped under the tree. The boys enjoy being the tape boys and giving me pieces as I wrap. It is helpful for the most part but sometimes they just get a little too crazy. They are awfully crazy anyway since all the excitement of Christmas is here!

Well, I better get them to bed! They are wild and need to settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment