Sunday, November 16, 2008

November

Well, we are already half way through November and again I haven't posted in a while. We seem to have so much going on that I never get to it. I started taking a cake decorating class to get some more skills for decorating our cookies. So far it is going well. It is a nice little break and fun to learn something new. I need to get working on our Christmas cookies for an open house we are having.

Mike has been able to get a little hunting in...a lot in my mind but I am sure not in his! He is getting out pretty much every weekend. He is out by himself today. Blake is still enjoying his hockey time. He has been begging us to get him breezers for hockey so I guess Christmas will be good to him. He is improving every week when he skates and it is fun to watch. Next Saturday is their first game day so he is excited! Avery has been getting pumped up for his 3rd birthday. He is so excited for his birthday be we have all been at a loss as to what to buy him! He has come up with a couple ideas for us so that helps.

Here are some of our recent pictures. The one of the two in the old time clothes was taken for a fundraiser. Grandma Sue got them done. They are so cute!

Avery posing so cute


Blake's version of Stomper

Old Time Baseball Players

No comments:

Post a Comment