Monday, July 5, 2010

Random Thoughts

It has been so long since I have had time to sit down and blog but I promise I will try to be better about it. However I've started reading other people's blogs and realized that they use it as sort of an outlet to express themselves more than a way to update people, so I thought I might give it a try since I doubt everyone wants to read my every thought on Facebook. I am home alone (a rare feat) at 11 am on a Monday listening to MY music and only the noise I choose...so here are some of the random thoughts I've had recently.

-Am I the only one who organizes CDs by alphabet? I like organization and disorganization just makes me cranky. To me finding something right away when I want to find it is important rather than searching through the stack. so I alphabetize my CDs. My hubby is constantly teasing me for this but guess who can find their music when the time comes?

-There is something to be said about being home alone once in a while but I almost find that I can barely figure out what to do first. I have been reading up on photography on one of my favorite blogs . I took a shower and then started cleaning the bathroom...WHY can't I find something more exciting to do?

-I think I have a Facebook problem because I find myself constantly formulating interesting posts. I don't always post them but my mind automatically goes there!

-I will never again have more than 1-2 magazine subscriptions. I have a stack of 20 or more magazines that I need to read, consisting of: Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, Taste of Home, Family Fun, Rachael Ray. I enjoy all of them and 3 of them were gifts for my 30th birthday, but I just can't keep up.

Those are my random thoughts for today and I'm going to give this blogging thing a better shot in the future and I hope that I can find the time to keep posting...in between my other jobs as baker, daycare provider, wife & mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment