Thursday, January 13, 2011

Striking Out!

I like to try new recipes on a regular basis and have gotten pretty good at figuring out if a recipe is something my family will eat or not.
Over Christmas when I reorganized the house (I haven't posted abou that yet have I...soon) I found my binder with TONS of recipes to try and wanted to start widdling it down. I have tried several new recipes since the new year and I don't think a single one has been a keeper. Now I'm not one to give up but I have seriously not been having good luck! I make things and my family turns up their nose or it just isn't that good. I even tried a brownie recipe and it wasn't that great...brownies!

I am determined to find something new that everyone loves. So wish me luck and I'll be back with a report!

No comments:

Post a Comment