Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Long Awaited Frame

I have been looking everywhere in town for a panoramic frame to fit this picture I had the photographer take when Avery got his team hockey picture taken.  A mom behind me suggested a picture of all the kids' skates because Avery's were so high off the ground while everyone else could touch (in case you didn't know he's kind of a peanut).  So I asked the photographer if they could do that for me and they obliged.  When they came back I wasn't thrilled with the angle they'd taken it at, but after a little cropping and making it black & white it was perfect!  The only problem was finding a frame. 

I couldn't find any in town so I finally looked online.  I found one at Amazon.com and it is exactly what I had in mind.  It fits perfectly, is black and just simple.  It looks just like I envisioned it...LOVE when that happens!

1 comment: