Monday, February 21, 2011

Points for Creativity!

Over the weekend all of us went to visit Mike's grandma for a day.  She is very old school and only has only recently purchased a washing machine.  Up until a year and a half ago she only had a wringer washer until she got her fingers caught in it! 

When we came she asked that we got to the back door.  As soon as we got into the house and settled we realized why!  We saw the creative way she had blocked the drafts on the door.  It made me laugh so hard.  I asked Mike if it was rude if I took a picture...I made sure that she wouldn't see me and I did it anyway!  Just looking at this picture gives me a good chuckle.  She gets points for creativity!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that she had an old school washing machine until just a couple of years ago. That is serious old school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL--yes! points --DEFINATELY points!

    there have been times I have WISHED for the old wringer type...like when my dumb "new fangled" washer stopped spinning!

    ReplyDelete