Sunday, December 19, 2010

Boxes!

When it comes to Christmas I am a wrapper. I would much rather use wrapping paper than throw the gifts in a gift bag and call it good. So since I like to wrap things I save boxes for months in preparation for Christmas gift wrapping. If the item is in its own box then I just wrap it in that but some things like clothes need a box so I save them. For months I tell everyone in the house to not throw the boxes away so that I have enough to wrap gifts. Well ineveitably we end up with a pile of boxes that looks like the picture below. Am I the only one?

2 comments:

  1. ...not the only one...

    I am constantly bringing home the empty boxes home from work. I forgot to tell hubby what I was doing-until I found some of them flattened and in the recycling! Can you IMAGINE getting rid of perfectly good BOXES like that??? HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting rid of perfectly good boxes is like throwing away the tissue paper and gift bags;) No one understands my obsession with that either!

    ReplyDelete