Monday, December 6, 2010

Once was lost...now is found!

The worst part of losing your mind is you never quite know when it may turn up. But I do feel like I found mine again (partially anyway)! After days of searching I finally took Saturday night and searched through EVERY Christmas box I have, looked in the attic of the garage for more boxes (to find none), and then finally looked in the one place that I had Christmas stuff I hadn't checked. Sure enough i had put the labels with the wrapping/tissue paper so I could easily find them (yeah right!).

As for the rug I thought I had purchased last year it has yet to turn up and I'm starting to think that I created it in my mind since I wanted one so bad. So I took my $20 of Kohl's cash and bought one last night. I wasn't about to let this free money go to waste this time!

So all is back in order in my house and I can begin working on my Christmas letter. The envelopes are all set minus the address labels I need to print yet! Can't wait to get that checked off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment