Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Repurposing - Great Gift Idea

I was talking with someone recently about repurposing items and thought I'd share this really fun idea I came across a while back. It is a jewelry holder made from a picture frame. Here's what I did:

Scoured the thrift stores/garage sales for old frames that would look pretty. I actually found two that were the same and had a pretty design. I didn't like the color of it so I spray painted it black. Then I picked out a pretty scrapbook paper and put it in the frame. So now I have a pretty jewelry plate to put on my dresser and store my rings, earrings, etc.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE!!! I have had an obsession with repurposing the candle holders and plates into cake stands for quite some time now...

    spraypaint is my friend.

    ReplyDelete