Monday, December 27, 2010

Moon Sand

I have found my new arch nemesis! I used to think Play Doh was the worst mess the kids could make but thanks to my brother, Sonny, I have found something even worse. He gave the boys Moon Sand for Christmas and of course they wanted to play with it this mroning. I have been trying to get all the Christmas decorations put away and reorganize the house to put away all the new stuff. I tried to hold them off as long as I could but they persisted...OMG the stuff is AWFUL! It breaks apart into a million pieces. It was all over the floor, the chairs (which are upholstered), and their clothes. It seems to be a pretty easy cleanup but it won't be something they get to play with on a regular basis! HOLY COW!

1 comment:

  1. we banned moonsand the year after it came out...for those very same reasons!! :) Happy Cleaning!!!

    ReplyDelete